How it works
Working with USA Credit Aid is simple and transparent from start to finish. You can check your eligibility in minutes without affecting your credit score. Approved customers will typically receive funds for the next business day or sooner.
Check your eligibility.
See how much you can borrow in minutes with our secure application.
Review your offer.
Choose what you want and see if the available amounts and terms work for you.
Get your money.
If approved, requested funds are deposited as soon as the same business day.*
What do I need to apply?
You must be 18 or older.
(19+ in AL and DE.)
You must have a personal checking account.
You must have an active email address.
You must have a verifiable source of income.
What makes USA Credit Aid so personal?
Check Your Eligibility Without Affecting Your Credit Score With Score Saver
At USA Credit Aid, we understand that protecting and improving your credit score is important to you, even when you’re in need of extra funds. That’s why with Score Saver you can check your eligibility for an online loan or line of credit without affecting your credit score!
We also understand that you’re more than just one number. That’s why we look at your broader financial picture — not just your credit score — to check eligibility and determine loan offers.
Here’s how it works:
- Start by clicking the “Check Your Eligibility” button anywhere on usacreditaid.com.
- Create your personal account by providing a few details about yourself.
- With Score Saver, check your eligibility without negatively impacting your credit score!
- If you’re eligible, you will instantly be presented with your individualized personal offer.
Right Fit Tool
Find the Personal Loan or Line of Credit That Fits You Best With the Right Fit Tool
We understand that personalizing your funding options is important to you. That’s why we’ve created the Right Fit Tool.
Depending on your eligibility and state of residence, you might be able to choose between a personal loan and line of credit, and customers who qualify for personal loans can customize their loan amount and repayments. Customers who take out an open-end line of credit can enjoy the ongoing flexibility to take cash advances up to their available credit limit.
Here’s how it works:
Fill out our quick online form to see if you’re eligible.
If eligible, you’ll be presented with an offer or offers selected just for you.
- If you’re eligible for a personal loan, you can click the “Details” button to adjust your loan offer.
- Use the loan amount slider to select the right amount for you — from the minimum to the maximum, or anywhere in between.
- Then select the repayment schedule that best fits your budget or goals — choose a lower payment over a longer period of time to minimize the impact on your monthly cash flow, or choose a higher payment over a shorter period of time to incur less interest and pay off your loan faster.
- If approved for a line of credit, you’ll receive an offer for the highest credit limit that you are eligible for, based on your application details and state of residence.
- At any time, you can sign in, click “Request a Cash Advance” and select the amount you need up to the available credit limit.
- Since your line of credit is open-ended, you’ll be able to draw from your available funds as frequently as you like. That means you’ll have fast, flexible access to funds when your financial situation changes.
Clear Cost for Me
The Clear Cost for Me Promise
Our Clear Cost for Me promise means that when you sign your contract, you’ll know exactly how all charges, fees and interest work. If you ever have questions, give us a call.
Build Positive Credit History With Credit Builder
At USA Credit Aid, we understand that you’re more than your credit score. That’s why we offer a personalized experience for each and every customer — your eligibility is determined by looking at your broader financial picture, not just your credit score. We also understand that protecting or improving your credit score is important to you so that you can move upward and onward in life. With Credit Builder, you can build positive credit history by making timely repayments.
Here’s how it works:
- When you check your eligibility, we make a soft inquiry on your credit report that will not be seen by third parties and will not affect your credit score.
- If you sign the contract, there will be a hard inquiry on your credit report that may be seen by third parties and may have an impact on your credit score for a period of time.
- As soon as you make a payment for your personal loan or line of credit, it’s noted.
- Your payment is reported to major credit bureaus.
- Each credit bureau factors this payment and any subsequent payments into your credit report and your overall credit score.
- As you continue to make on-time payments, you will accumulate positive indicators in your credit history. (Note that late or missed payments could reflect negatively on your credit report.)
Feel Confident Choosing USA Credit Aid With Choice Guarantee
We know how important it is for you to find the right partner and a loan or line of credit that fits your personal needs. That’s why we offer the USA Credit Aid Choice Guarantee, which lets you try us out worry-free.
Not sure about the process? Want to understand exactly what you’re getting through USA Credit Aid before committing? USA Credit Aid’s Choice Guarantee lets you experience what USA Credit Aid has to offer while allowing you to return your funds if you decide USA Credit Aid isn’t the right fit.
- Customers who have a personal loan with USA Credit Aid have until 6 p.m. ET on the business day after funding to rescind their loan.
- Customers who have a line of credit with USA Credit Aid have two business days to cancel a cash advance request.
* Approved applications are typically funded next business day. Applicants who submit a loan application before 8:00 a.m. CT Monday – Friday may receive their funds the same day. Approval subject to additional verification. Failure to provide additional documentation promptly may delay funding.
✝ Max loan amount will vary by state.
CA residents: USA Credit Aid BEACHFRONT CREDIT SERVICES d/b/a USA Credit Aid is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight. Loans made pursuant to a California Financing Law license (License No. 60DBO-95492).
© 2019-2020 USA Credit Aid